Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Running Totals: Week 40, 41, 42, 43

I am over halfway mark on my 1/2 marathon training.  It's hard to believe that it is less than 5 weeks away.  I started running outside a couple of weeks ago once the weather cooled off and I now I can't make myself go back to the gym.  I used to actually like running on a treadmill, but now I dread it.  As long as the it's not raining, I plan to do as much of my training outside as possible.  I got new running shoes last week and I LOVE them.  I had been wearing New Balance for the past couple of years and they were really getting worn out.  I bought a pair of Brooks and they are awesome and soo light weight.  I am still trying to break them in, but I will have plenty of time before the race.

October 3rd - 3.75
October 4th - 4.25
October 5th - 3.35
October 6th - 1.0
October 8th - 7.1
Weekly Total: 19.45

October 10th - 4.1
October 11th - 3.5
October 12th - 3.35
October 14th - 3.0
October 15th - 8.2
Weekly Total: 22.15

October 17th - 4.1
October 19th - 4.1
October 20th - 6.0
October 22 - 3.1
Weekly Total: 17.30

October 24th - 4.6
October 25th - 3.5
October 26th - 4.0
October 28th - 9.2
Weekly Total: 21.3

Yearly Total: 469.35

32 days till race day!!

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Visiting from Kelly's Korner and enjoying your blog! I'm a "recreational" runner but playing with the idea of running a mini in April. Your progress is SO impressive! .. and inspiring! Good luck with your final weeks of training and your big race!

Summer said...

Thanks!! I'm not sure if I will run another one or not. The only thing good is that I would much rather run outside when it's cold rather than hot, so December will be a great weather for me. Good luck with your running.