Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Running Totals: Week 45

When I run outside I always wear a watch and time my runs.  I recently starting recording the times on my calendar at home and thought I would share.  There was a time about a year and a half ago that I never imagined running faster than about 10 1/2 min mile.  Hopefully I can keep this pace up for the last few weeks of training and hit my goal for the 1/2 marathon.

November 7th - 5.1 - Time: 47:09 - 9:15 min/mile avg
November 9th - 3.5 - Time: 31:03 - 8:52 min/mile avg
November 10th - 3.0 - Time: 27:57 - 9:19 min/mile avg
November 11th - 2.0 - Time: 16:56 - 8:28 min/mile avg
November 12th - 8.2 - Time: 1:17:24 - 9:28 min/mile avg
Weekly Total: 21.8

Yearly Total: 512.85

WooHoo!!  I hit 500 miles!!

17 days to race day!!  I can't believe it is less than 3 weeks away.  My last really long run is the weekend, then next week I will scale back a little so I will be more than ready on race day.  I am praying for nice weather on race day, but I will be happy as long as it's not raining.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Wow! Your times are excellent! Thanks for sharing - I needed the motivation. :)

Barefoot and Preppy said...

Thats amazing!! Congrats...I really need to start this as well!!!