I am trying to update my blog regularly for a change, so I thought I would post last weeks running totals.
While on my run Tuesday, I rolled my ankle. This really shouldn't surprise me see how I am a klutz, but when you are less than 5 weeks from your 1st half marathon, this really doesn't sit well. I decided to take Wednesday off and see if it got any better. As you will see below, it didn't stop me from running, but here is it Monday.....my ankle is still a little swollen....still a little sore....and now a little bruised. I am praying that it will get better and I am refusing to go to the doctor b/c I'm sure it's not broken and they will just tell me to rest and ice it. I did have a nurse at work look at it last week when I got my flu shot and she doesn't think it's broken either so no sense spending $25 on a co-pay to hear the same thing again.
October 31st - 4.5
November 1st - 4.0
November 3rd - 3.0
November 5th - 10.2
Weekly Total: 21.7
Yearly Total: 491.05
I'm on track to hit 500 miles this week. WOW!
26 days to race day!!
Monday, November 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment