Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Cards

Every year I say I am going to send out Chrismas cards and then I don't get around to doing it.  I love to browse Christmas cards and Shutterfly has an awesome collection again this year. 

Here are a few of my favorites.....





There are soo many more to choose from.  Hopefully I will get some good pics of Scott and I at Thanksgiving and actually make a card this year.  Shutterfly has more than Christmas cards if you are looking for something else.  They are currently running 40% off and free shipping on orders over $30.  What a perfect time to order cards.

If you are a blogger, Shutterfly is giving you a chance to win 25 free cards.  Just got here.

1 comment:

Barefoot and Preppy said...

All 3 of these are really cute!