Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Friday, March 30, 2012

I Wanna Be A Billionaire

Soo freakin bad....(sung in ur best Travie McCoy/Bruno Mars voice)

As I have stated multiple times...I am not a gambler. Despite that, I got roped into an office pool to buy lottery tickets. I mean I didn't want my entire staff to up and leave me when they won, so how could I not say YES!?!? 6 people went in for $10 each and we scored 60 tickets. Since the jackpot is up to about 640mil that's about 106mil each pre-tax. It only took the boys ALL day Thursday to decide what numbers to play. That is way too time consuming for me and I would have ended up just getting random numbers. Oh well! Maybe we will hit the jackpot tonite!! (or at least win our money back).

Scott went in with some guys from his work and they bought 50 tickets. Considering a gazillion people have bought tickets for this drawing our odds of winning are low, but it was fun playing.










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: