Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Who's Ready for a swim?

A couple of weeks ago Scott and I were sitting at the table eating dinner and all of the sudden I saw a duck in our backyard.  Now we live on a lake so seeing ducks is not unusual, but we have never had one fly over our fence and land in our backyard.  After a few seconds of looking around, he decided that he wanted to go for a swim in the water on top of our pool cover.  He actually hung out long enough for me to run get my camera and snap a few picks.  I was able to get all the way outside and withing a few feet of the edge of the pool before he noticed me and waddled out of the pool and flew off.  I only hope he doesn't get the same idea once the cover if off and the pool is open for summer.






No comments: