Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Monday, March 12, 2012

Zac Brown Band

Scott and I have been together for 11 years and I can only remember us going to one concert together.  So, when Zac Brown Band announced they were coming to Little Rock we decided to postpone our trip to New Orleans by a couple of weeks and get tickets. 

And once again I forgot to take my nice camera so I had to take pics with my cell phone.....

Scott and I





Vandy, Christy, me, and Scott

It's about to start!















Our seats were awesome!!  They had a mosh pit in the front so we opted for lower level seats instead of floor seats.  We ended up on the opposite end of the area from the stage but were only 3 rows up off the floor.  Since Verizon Area isn't enormous, this worked out perfectly for us. 

We had some friends that were going to get engaged during the concert and luckily they were only 3 sections over from us and about 20 rows above us.  Thanks to the girl wearing a bright colored shirt and us knowing exactly what song he was going to do it during, we were able to see the whole thing go down. 

After the concert we walked over one of the pedestrian bridges into the River Market and met the newly engaged couple for a drink.  By the time we made it home and then turned our clocks forward an hour it was 2:30am.  I can't even remember the last time I stayed up this late, but it was an awesome concert!

No comments: