Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

November is finally over, so this marks the last Thankful Thursday post.  I should really do this year around, but I don't think I can be that reliable to keep it up.

This week I am thankful for.....
  1. clean drinking water
  2. indoor plumbing
  3. Coffee
  4. the small things in life that remind me that God is by my side even when I think he is not
  5. my health
  6. Jesus' birth and the entire Christmas season

Happy Thursday everyone!!!

Less than 48 hours until the 1/2 marathon.  I am currently experiencing every emotion under the sun.  Please keep me and all the other runners in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Good luck on your half marathon!!! I will be thinking of you and can't wait to read all about your experience. Good luck!