Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Ornament Exchange

Last month I signed up and participated in an online Christmas Ornament Exchange I stumbled across while reading a blog.  I love Christmas ornaments and I thought this sounded like so much fun.  About a week later they posted our partners and we had about a week and a half to buy an ornament ($10 limit) and send it off in the mail.  Of course I waited until the last minute to buy my ornament and thanks to an awesome sale I was able to buy 2 ornaments. The girl I was buying for had told me she had 2 trees, a cupcake tree and a country tree.  I was able to find ornaments for both trees.  A few days after I sent my ornament to her, I got mine in the mail.  I LOVE IT!!

Here is the awesome ornament I got in the mail.  Thanks Timmarie!

No comments: