Enjoy the Christmas Tour below.
Here is a couple of pictures of our Christmas tree. I used to always want my Christmas tree in a front window so people driving by could see it. We now live on a lake and I have enjoyed putting it by the back window so people across the lake can see it. I just loving turning it on at night.
Below is the sofa table in our living room. One of my friends made the wreath and I love it!!
One of our end tables.
The other end table.
I found this at Sam's last year. I have actually only put stuff in it a couple of times, but it makes an awesome decoration.
The buffet. We have had the Moose since the 1st year we were married.
The dining room
The top of the TV cabinet.
Our mantle.
Scott's Razorback/St. Louis Cardinals tree in his "man" room upstairs.
I hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! My Christmas break starts this afternoon and I am super excited.

3 comments:
Very pretty! Merry Christmas!
I like all your festive touches. Love the ornament wreath and your nativity. So pretty!
So fun and festive!Great job!
Melody
ChattyChics.com
Post a Comment