Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I can't believe it is already November 1st.  This year is flying by and Thanksgiving is just around the corner (3 weeks from today!!)  In honor of Thanksgiving, I am again making a list of 30 things I'm thankful for.  My hope is to post every Thursday this month.

I am Thankful for......
  • this miracle boy growing in my belly
  • finding a doctor who was willing to take the time and figure out what was wrong with me and fix the problem.
  • my friends (blog and IRL) who know what it's like to suffer with infertility
  • the fact that with God's help, nothing is ever more than I can handle
  • my wonderful husband who always has by back
  • all of the lessons that 3 years of infertility has taught me
  • the best parents a girl could ask for

No comments: