Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday


This week I am Thankful for.....

  • My Marriage.  Scott and I have been married over 9 years and it has flown by.  I am often amazed by how little we argue.
  • Razorback football season being over.  What looked to be an awesome season took a quick turn with BP's scandal and turned out to be a terrible season.
  • Great doctors and nurses.  Dr. Phillips has been with me since the beginning of our journey to have a child and to see how she and her nurse were soo excited when I came in for my 1st prenatal visit made my day.  They are always willing to listen to my questions and they treat me more like a friend than a chart.
  • My mother being one of my best friends.
I can't believe December is almost here.  It will be Christmas before I know it.  Happy Thursday!

Also, I just noticed this is my 200th post!  I can't believe I have kept with it this long.

No comments: