Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Thursday, November 29, 2012

23 & 24 Weeks




  • This past Monday, I went back to the doctor for my 23 1/2 week appt.  I had another ultrasound b/c they weren't able to get a good enough look at Carter's face and lips during my "big" u/s at the end of October.  They gave me sneak peak in 4D and it's amazing how much he has changed in 4 weeks.
  • Carter is up to 1.5 lbs.  His weight had doubled in 4 weeks.  He is measuring 5 days ahead now.  He is a growing boy.
  • I, on the other hand, am up 10 lbs.  I blame the holidays for this quick weight gain.  My doctor was happy with where I am so I good with that.
  • Dr. Phillips called on Wednesday to tell me I am going to have to come back in a couple of weeks for another u/s.  For some reason that didn't get a good look at all 4 heart chambers this time like they did the 1st time so they want to take another look and one of their measurements of fluid showed a more than normal fluid, but another measurement showed it was normal so they are going to measure again.
  • Overall I am still feeling pretty good.  I have started to have some crazy leg cramps in my calves and I went through a spell where I was having back pain about every day, but it seems to all be getting better.
  • I took a week off from exercising over Thanksgiving, which was a bad idea, but I have started back this week and even signed up to walk a 5K this weekend.

No comments: