- That I have a college degree. Growing up I didn't know going to college was a choice. It was something my parents instilled in my to make sure I was able to get a good job and support myself if needed.
- That I am getting a raise. Working for a school district has it's perks. When the teacher's union negotiates a raise, 9 times out a 10 all staff gets a raise. And it's just in time for Christmas.
- My dog, Oliver. He always makes me feel better when I have had a bad day and he loves to cuddle.
- For a good nights sleep. I was up all Tuesday night with terrible back pain and after dragging out the body pillow and a few rounds with a heating pad, I feel good as new.
- To work with people who are also my friends. My group consists of less than 10 people and we all get a long so well.
- Good health insurance. While my health insurance didn't cover infertility treatments, it does a pretty good job of covering all the major stuff.
- Social Media. It gives me an easy way to keep up with friends and what is going on in the world. And if someone shares to much you always just hide them.
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Thankful Thursday
This week I am Thankful for....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment