Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday


I am Thankful for......

  • Great neighbors.  Our new couch came in last Thursday and we didn't have a way to pick it up.  We ran over to the neighbors house to see if we could borrow the truck and he didn't even hesitate.

  • Scott's boss.  The guy is always willing to help us out.  He helped Scott install our home gym in the garage, he built us a box to use when working out, and he came over at 6:30am to help Scott load a piece of furniture in the back of my SUV.

  • Living close enough to family that we get to spend time with them on all the major holidays.

  • Friends who work at the bank.  We had a little banking fiasco this week and being able to talk to someone you know always makes things a little easier when trying to get the problem fixed.

  • My health.  I have never had any major health problems and I am soo thankful for that.

  • Time off during the holidays.  I am soo fortunate to have a job that gives us a 4 day weekend at Thanksgiving and pretty much 2 full weeks at Christmas.

  • Food and Water.  I have been fortunate enough to never have to worry about clean drinking water or where my next meal will come from.



Happy Thanksgiving!!!!



No comments: