- I can't believe I am at the halfway mark. There were soo many times I never thought I would make it here.
- We finally picked out a name.......Carter Layne
- We had our official gender u/s on Monday and even got a glimpse of Carter in 4D. It was soo cool and made it even that much more real.
- According to his measurements, he currently weighs 12 oz and it measuring 3 days ahead of schedule.
- I started feeling movement at just over 18 weeks. Had so many people not told me it would feel like flutters or bubbles, I probably would not have noticed it this early.
- I have finally started gaining a little weight. I am up 2.6 lbs.
- I broke out my maternity pants on Tuesday for the 1st time. I still have some pants that fit, but some of my dress pants have become uncomfortable and who doesn't love an elastic waistband.
- I have had to stop jogging due to some ligament pain in my lower abdomen. I am not a fan of walking, but I am going to try to make it a habit. My plan is to start doing squats and lifting some weights again to help stay in shape.
- I have picked out the bedding for the nursery and have ordered fabric samples to make sure it's really the color it looks to be online.
- I am starting to think about all the little things we will need, so if anyone has an suggestions of must haves, please let me know! I am clueless and overwhelmed by all of the options.
Friday, November 2, 2012
Weeks 18, 19, & 20
Wow. I can't believe I've been soo lazy about uploading pictures from my camera. There is no 19 week picture b/c I simply forgot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment