Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Saturday, November 10, 2012

21 Weeks

With each week that passes by, I am amazed that this little boy is still inside me and things are still going great.



  • Last Friday night Scott and I made a trip to Gap and I bough a few maternity clothes.  I had a 40% one item and 30% off the rest of your purchase so I didn't feel bad splurging a little and I stuck to the basics...things that I can wear often, both to work and on the weekends.
  • I am up 1.4 lbs since last week and up 4 lbs overall.
  • So the fabric samples I ordered came in and the color was not what I expected.  I then ran across the perfect fabric at a Holiday Show yesterday.  I asked the girl where she got it and called them up.  Unfortunately the only place I have been able to locate this PERFECT fabric is at a store in Jackson, TN who refuses to mail it to me.  I am still dumbfounded by this fact.  Who refused to mail anything these days???  My parents, who are hands down the BEST parents ever, offered to drive there tomorrow and get it for me.  Fortunately, in the time since I started the post, I found that the fabric store also has a location in Tuscaloosa, AL.  I called them up and they were more than willing to ship the fabric to me!  Crisis averted.
  • I hate walking as a form of exercise.  I miss jogging soo much!  But nevertheless, I continue to walk so I don't hurt myself.  Better safe than sorry.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

I love that you are able to make these posts!! Your bump is growing!