- It less than 20 days until Christmas and I am no where close to being finished with my Christmas shopping.
- Only 10 working days left until Christmas break....it can't get here soon enough.
- I am going to be an aunt again in one month from today, unless my nephew decides to make an appearance early. I can't wait for him to get here and to see what his big sister thinks about him.
- The Razorbacks hired a new coach this week....FINALLY! The same day Arkansas State's coach jumped ship after 1 year and headed to Auburn to be the new head coach.
- I am an ASU alum who loves with the Hogs and the Redwolves (apparently this is VERY uncommon in this state although they aren't in the same conference)
- I find it funny that many of my DIE HARD ASU friends thought it was soo funny when the Petrino scandal went down and screamed and yelled that is U of A didn't fire him they were crazy...blah..blah...blah AND now those same people are posting about how they think he should come to ASU and coach.
- I love Christmas movies and I am soo happy that Hallmark Channel is airing 2 new movies a week. It keeps me entertained on Sundays when Scott is watching NFL.
Happy Friday! I am sooo glad the weekend is finally here.

No comments:
Post a Comment