Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Thursday, December 27, 2012

27 & 28 Weeks




  • I am still here and still feeling good.
  • I am up 14.4 lbs which isn't bad considering we are only 2 days passed Christmas.
  • We braved the snow and ice (which is another post all together) and I made it to my doctor's appt today.  Everything is still looking good and on track.
  • I have felt Carter move more and move lately.  He really gets going around 8pm every night.  
  • I have no complaints.  I can't believe I have made it this far.  My next appointment is in 3 weeks and then we will go to every 2 weeks then every week!  Crazy!!
  • We have made a lot of progress on Carter's room.  We cleared out all of the Christmas boxes, rearranged the furniture, and brought home the rocker and changing table that were being refinished (before and after pictures coming soon hopefully)
  • While my parents were here over Christmas, mom and I washed all of the clothes and got them organized.  My cousin has 3 boys and gave my tons of clothes.  It was becoming overwhelming looking at them in tubs.  Now they are all hung up and we have a general idea of what we have and what we will still need.
  • Carter is already being spoiled.  He got diapers, books, an outfit, and a toy for Christmas this year from family.

No comments: