Overall we had a pretty busy 3 day weekend. Friday night we went out to dinner and then to Gusano's to listen to some music. The guys and girl who provide the music on Sunday night at church were playing and singing together so a group from church went to support them. We stayed out until about 11:30 which is late for us....especially after a long week. Scott had jury duty Friday and didn't get home until 6:30.
Saturday morning we were up early to go to crossfit and then after Scott had a short nap, we grabbed some lunch and headed to Conway to participate in CrossFit for a Cause hosted by CrossFit East Conway. They were raising money for a family who had a baby with lots of medical issues. They had a workout on the hour every hour for 24 hours. It had started at 10am, but we didn't get there until right before the 2pm workout. Scott and I each participated in 3 workouts and ended up not getting home until about 8:30. We were exhausted and our bodies hurt! I can only imagine how the people felt who actually did every workout. It was a great time and I am sooo glad we decided to go.
Sunday we headed to Searcy about lunch to meet Scott's parents. We ended up staying there until time to head straight from there to church. After church we headed out to eat with a group of friends and then finally got home and was able to relax about 8.
Monday we took it pretty easy and did everything we had neglected to do the rest of the weekend......laundry....grocery shopping.
I'm so thankful for the 3 day weekend and that it's only a 4 day work week this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! I'm impressed with your multiple Cross Fit work-outs!
Post a Comment