- Friday night was the Cotton Bowl and although it should have been a blow out and not a close game, the Hogs still won!
- Saturday morning we went to CrossFit even thought Scott really didn't want to get out of bed. We ran sprints....they were not fun. I am not nor have I even been a sprinter.
- And while I'm on the topic, I had stated Friday that I was going to do Helen for my First Friday WOD. Well, that was the plan until I got home and was getting ready to go and Scott talked me into doing a Half Murph instead. Not sure how it happened, but glad I made the change. I finished in 27 minutes flat.
- "Half Murph"
- 1/2 mi run
- 10 rounds...
- 5 pull-ups (green band)
- 10 push-ups
- 15 squats
- 1/2 mi run
- We were pretty lazy most of the day Saturday, but we got out of the house long enough to go check out our new church space that we would be moving into the next night.
- Sunday was rainy here so we never left the house until time for church. Afterwards, we went to U.S. Pizza with some friends and then home to watch part of the GoDaddy.com bowl. Although ASU didn't win, they had an awesome season and they will probably be better next year.
Monday, January 9, 2012
Weekend Recap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment