I love to analyze stuff, so I thought it would be fun to do a little analysis on my runs in 2011.
I ran 597.3 miles in 2011.
I ran 5 times on Sunday.
I ran 32 times on Monday.
I ran 25 times on Tuesday.
I ran 25 times on Wednesday.
I ran 29 times on Thursday.
I ran 15 times on Friday.
I ran 31 times on Saturday.
I ran a total of 162 times the entire year.
I rested 47 times on Sunday.
I rested 20 times on Monday.
I rested 27 times on Tuesday.
I rested 27 times on Wednesday.
I rested 23 times on Thursday.
I rested 37 times on Friday.
I rested 22 times on Saturday.
I rested a total of 203 times the entire year.
The most miles I ran in a week was: 27.8 (week of the 1/2 marathon)
The least miles I ran in a week was: 0 (this happened twice, once in June and the other in December after I started CrossFit)
On average I ran 3 times a week.
On average I ran 3.69 miles each time I ran.
For the entire year, I averaged 1.64 miles per day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment