Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Like Mother, Like Daughter?

Happy birthday to the best mom in the world who has also been one of my best friends my entire life.  I am soo glad we had a close relationship as I grew up and have maintained that bond well into my adult years.   I hope you enjoy today!

On another note.....
So a bunch of my mom's friends on Facebook have been making their profile picture a picture from the 70's.....so my mom decided to post her Senior picture from HS on Facebook.  She got a tone of comments saying how much they think I look like her.  Do you see the resemblance?




Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

1 comment:

Savannah said...

You look so much like your mom! What beautiful women! :)