Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Running Totals: Week 52

December 29th - 2.0 - Time: 18:06 - 9:03 min/mile avg
Weekly Total: 2.0

Yearly Total: 597.3

Wow!  I can't believe I actually kept up with this for an entire year.  I am soo glad I did.  It is awesome to look back over the year and see my progress .  I really came a long way with my running this year and I don't plan to stop running completely now that I am doing CrossFit.  My runs will just be shorter distance for a while.

When I started this last January.....
  1. I thought I would be proud if I ran 365 miles in 2011.  I mean that averaged out to be a mile a day.  
  2. I was running a mile at 5.5 mph which is about a 10:55 min/mil avg.  I am now averaging a 9 min/mile.
  3. I wasn't sure I could keep this up for 52 weeks.
  4. I had no idea that I would run a 1/2 marathon before the year was over
Who knows what 2012 will bring!

No comments: