Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hometown Baby Shower

This past weekend Scott and I went home to NE AR for our last baby shower.  I was completely overwhelmed by the number of people who showed up and/or sent gifts.  I haven't lived there almost 10 years, but long time family friends came to help us celebrate.  That is one of the great perks of being from a small town.

Scott and I before the shower




Scott even got talked into attending this shower and he helped open gifts.


Reagan, Cassidy, me, and Kristi (a mini high school reunion)
It was soo nice to see people I have not seen in years.  I keep up with most people through Face.book, but it was soo fun seeing them in person.

Unfortunately, my camera was messing up and I didn't get a lot of pictures.  Thankfully someone else had a camera and is going to send me most pictures.  We are soo thankful to have soo many people in our life who are excited about this precious baby.  I can't wait for Carter to make his arrival.

No comments: