- I am up 0.8 lbs for a total of 20 lbs.
- Carter is roughly the size of a pineapple and I believe it. I feel like he is running out of room. Every move he makes feels like punch or a jab, but I love to feel him move so I don't mind.
- We had our 2nd baby shower this past weekend and received lots of good stuff.
- I am still exercising as much as I can. This is my last week for yoga though. My doctors appointments and the yoga class are both on Thursdays and so I can only go to yoga on weeks that I don't have a doctors appointment. It's crazy to think we are about to be to weekly doctors appointments before long.
- Sleep is still pretty good. Some nights it takes me a while to go back to sleep when I wake up in the middle of the night, but most of the time I am back to sleep within a few minutes.
- My belly button is still an "innie," but just barely. I keep waiting for it to pop out any day now.
- I toured the day care on Tuesday and found out for sure it shouldn't be a problem for Carter to get in when he is born. We have been on the waiting list since I was 12 weeks, so I was hoping and praying there were no issues. I really didn't have a backup plan.
Thursday, February 7, 2013
34 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You look fantastic!
Post a Comment