- This past week we had our final baby shower. We only spent time returning a few things we received duplicates of and buying a few things we still needed. We still have a few more things we need to get, but the weather has been yucky here this week which makes me not motivated to get out and finish it up.
- I took off on Monday so that I could recoup from the weekend of traveling and to attempt to straighten up Carter's room. It looked like a hurricane had hit.
- I am getting to the point where it isn't very comfortable to ride in a car for long periods of time. Luckily this past weekend was our last out of town trip before Carter gets here.
- Exercise has been almost non-existent this past week. Between a busy schedule, being out of town, and the yucky weather, I haven't had much time to get outside and walk.
- I am up 5.0 lbs for a total of 27.8 lbs. This rapid weight gain here at the end is not really sitting well with me. I know I am still well within my target weight gain, but some weeks it seems like the pounds just pile on no matter how well you eat or how much or how little you exercise.
- I have started thinking about packing a hospital bag, but I haven't actually done much about yet.
- Carter still moves around a lot, but I can tell he is running out of room.
Monday, February 25, 2013
36 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment