Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Baby Shower #2

Last Saturday morning, we had another great baby shower for Carter.  Carter's room is mostly red, white, and black so they decided to keep the shower colors the same and add a little firetruck theme to the shower.  
The yummy sweets
Close up of the cake.  It was soo cute I didn't want to cut into it.  The cake was chocolate and was sooo yummy!
White cupcakes with butter cream icing.
All of the other food.  They did a great job.  All of the food was delicious.
They hung a bunch of monogrammed onesies with Carters name or initials on them.
Instead of a guestbook, everyone signed a mat that I can hang in his room.  They also left little notes on diapers.
The wonderful hostesses.  L to R - Christy, Shannon, Julie, me, Audra, Lauren, Darla








College Roommate Reunion


Below are some picture of all of the goodies we got at the shower.  I am overwhelmed by all of the awesome things we received.  Many were things we needed and others were fun things I would have never thought of getting.









I am soo thankful for everyone who came to the shower to share this special time for us.  The hostesses did a great job and I could not have asked for a better shower.  Everything was perfect.  Even the weather cooperated and it was around 60 degrees which is rare for February.

No comments: