- I found a doctor (more like he was put in my journey when I most needed it) who was willing to do whatever he could to help me get pregnant. He performed surgery, got ALL of the endometriosis and unblocked both my tubes. He also gave me his cell phone number and when I text him with my random questions he always quickly responds. I remember waking up from surgery and hearing Dr. C talking to Scott on the phone and telling him that both my tubes were blocked and the endometriosis was way worse than expected, but they got it all. When I heard those words, tears immediately filled my eyes and I was overcome with happiness that there was actually something wrong with me and they were able to fix it. I had been soo worried that they wouldn't find anything.
- My aunt has been in ICU for several days and doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. She finally got transferred to UAMS and while they are still unsure of what exactly is going on, she is getting better and is in a regular room now.
- A girl I knew growing up (and who now goes to church with my parents) has a 4 year old little boy who had to have brain surgery last Thursday. It all happened kind of sudden, but the wonderful doctor's at Arkansas Children's Hospital were able to remove the entire tumor and while they thought he might loose function in one side of his body, he is totally fine. He was discharged within 48 hours of surgery and even showed up at church the next day and helped lead the congregation in singing his favorite song, "God's Not Dead (Like A Lion)" by the Newsboys. This happens to be one of my favorite songs as well.
What an awesome God we serve. I am so grateful God loves me, even though I am far from perfect.
And as the words of the song say......
My God's not dead
He's surely alive
He's living on the inside
Roaring like a lion

2 comments:
I am so glad that your prayers were answered and you were joined with a doctor that can help you in your journey to become a mother.
It helps remind me as well that God is in control and things happen on his schedule, not ours.
Thank you for sharing your story, it really does help others. I know, I am one of them.
-Charlee
thecoachswifecw.blogspot.com
Amen, sista! So glad to hear positive updates from your life. :)
Post a Comment