Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Friday, May 4, 2012

Life Lately...

It seems like every time I think life is about to settle down for a bit, something happens.  I guess that's just the way life goes.
  • Heaven gained a great man last week.  Scott's grandpa passed away on the 24th.  He was 85 years old.  He had been in bad health for a while and why he will be missed greatly here on Earth, I know he is in a much better place now.
  • We decided to open the pool on Sunday.  It has been a week long ordeal trying to get the water cleared up and the debris vacuumed up.  Of course is poured down rain the day after we took the cover off, but we are almost there.
  • In the past 2 weeks I have pulled a muscle in my left arm (I assume this is from doing 58 pull-ups with a smaller band than I am used to using at crossfit) and I have mat burn (is that even a word?) on my right knee from burpees.  I am accident prone, what can I say?
  • Our lawn mower, which is just under 2 years old is on the fritz.  I am hoping that the problem is really that Scott overfilled it with oil and not that the motor is trashed.  Crossing my finger's we won't have to buy a new one.
  • The only thing planned for this weekend is a crawfish cookout tomorrow with some of our friends.  It will be nice to have low key weekend.
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

The Garners said...

Visiting from Kelly's blog. We are in Central AR too

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Found you through Kelly's link-up. We're also in Central AR. Looking forward to following your blog! :)

The Anglin Family said...

Hey;) just stopping by!!! We live in central AR too;)