Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Celeb Dress Disasters

I love looking at pictures of celebrities all dressed up.  I love looking at red carpet pictures from the Emmys, Grammys, Oscars, etc.  I assume that every celeb likes the dress they pick out to wear and I often times wonder "What in the world were they thinking?!?!?"  As you may know, the Met Costume Institute Gala was the other night.  I having been looking at pictures of all the celebrities over the past couple of days and while there were plenty of gorgeous celebs, there were a few that were just plain awful.

Here are a few of my favorite bad dress pictures.....








Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

I do this too. I can't imagine how some of these people think these clothes look good. Boggles my mind. Some of them are downright hideous!