Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Haircut!

Last week Oliver got a much needed haircut for the summer.  I was a little paranoid b/c the last time he got a haircut, they decided to shave the tips of his ears so they would stand up.  After seeing him with floppy ears for 5 1/2 years, it was funny to seem them standing almost all the time.  Luckily as his hair grew, his "radar" ears as I began to call them finally laid down again. 

Here is the before.....


And here is the after.........


And I thought this picture was too funny not to share.  I found an old pair of dress up glasses at my mom and dad's last weekend and decided Oliver should try them on.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Awww what a cutie!!!