Attempt #1: We started at about 5:15pm on Tuesday. You may already realize what is wrong with the last sentence. I mean who starts something at 5:15 after they have worked all day, gone to work out, and have NOT yet eaten dinner. The soft top came in the mail on Monday and while we did take the fabric out on Monday, the instructions were left in the box. After 3 hours of attempting to put the soft top on and feeling like I was beginning to STARVE (which ended in a trip to Sonic b/c really who wants to cook dinner at 8:15 at night), we gave up and put the hard top by on the Jeep and called it a night.
Attempt #2: Yesterday, when Scott calls me immediately when I get off work and starts saying nice things, I know he is up to something. Well, that something was "helping" him again try to put the stupid soft top on his Jeep. Again it took 3 hours, but eventually we were successful. At least this time we started at 4:30 and was able to through dinner in the oven during the process.





This thing is not coming off for SEVERAL months.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment:
Holy moly! I feel like a congrats is in order for this accomplishment. :) Enjoy driving around under your new top!
Post a Comment