Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

G&B are finally having a baby....

That's right......Giuliana and Bill Rancic are having a baby! 

I might be a little obsessed with this celebrity couple, but how can you not be?  They are just soo real.  Maybe it's the fact that their reality show shares the good and the bad in their journey instead of just the good.  I have followed their journey for a couple of years now and I have cried right along with them.  I have been amazed by how open they have been about their struggles with infertility and with her breast cancer.  While being a celebrity means they have money and resources that many of us do not have when trying to get pregnant, they have been dealt a rough hand and have come through it with class.
I watch their show and have been on pins and needles since seeing last weeks show and seeing the previews for this weeks episode.  The preview showed them getting the phone call with the results to the pregnancy test and Giuliana bawling, but you had no idea if it was good news or bad news.

I am soo happy for them.  They will be great parents.  I wish them all the best.

1 comment:

Jos said...

I was seriously crying watching that episode on my DVR this morning. SO happy for them.