This week, I did a better job of getting to the gym. I even made it to the gym BEFORE work once this week. I had gotten in this routine in the fall and it was working out great. Getting out of bed at 5AM isthe hardest part, but once I am up everything is good and it is great to have it over with. I also seem to sleep better at night which is another perk.
Jan 17th - 3.25
Jan 18th - 3.1
Jan 20th - 3.1
Jan 22nd - 3.1
Weekly Total: 12.55
Yearly Total: 32.55
Since we were in Weiner visiting my parents, I decided to run outside Saturday morning. I waited until about 10:45 to run, but the temp was still only 29 and I think the wind chill was 19. My parents didn't think I would be able to make it and told me to take my cell phone because they knew I would be calling them to come pick me up. Well I proved them wrong. It was freezing, but I survived. I bundled up as good as I could and by the end I was actually sweating. Don't think I will try this again.
40 days to race day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment