On another note, I had seen on a blog a picture of Samoas Girl Scout ice cream. I had no idea this even existed. So of course I had to stalk the ice cream isle at the grocery store last weekend and I found it! It helped me survive this LONG week. OMG.....it is awesome!!! I'm pretty sure I could have eaten the entire tub in about 2 days had Scott not informed me that "moderation is key." HA! Edy's also makes Tag-a-long (YUM!) and Thin Mint (YUCK!) Girl Scout ice cream, but this is all they had at Wal-Mart. Not that is mattered to me....SAMOAS are my favorite!!
It's supposed to be 62 here today and 68 tomorrow! I little glimpse of spring time weather. I'll take it. I am already tired of the cold weather. It makes it much harder for me to get out of my warm bed in the mornings.
Happy Friday!! I am so ready for a weekend with nothing to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment