Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Monday, January 17, 2011

Running Totals: Week 1 & 2

Thanks to sinus problems and the stomach bug, I didn't do much exercising over Christmas break. The first couple of weeks back were pretty rough and I felt like I was going to die by the time I finished 3 miles on the treadmill, but things are starting to get easier. My goal is to go to the gym 3 times during the week and then run outside on the weekend with the others on my relay team. Saturday was our first outside run and the weather was perfect. We ran at the River Trail on the North Little Rock side and went great! Below are the miles I've logged since the first of the year.

Jan 2nd - 3.1
Jan 3rd - 3.0
Jan 8th - 3.1
Weekly Total: 9.2

Jan 12th - 3.3
Jan 13th - 3.5
Jan 15th - 4.0 (1 mile at the gym and 3 outside)
Weekly Total: 10.8

Yearly Total: 20 miles

Not off to a bad start!

No comments: