Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Friday, January 18, 2013

31 Weeks



  • I am in total awe that I have made it this far.  I can't believe we are over 75% of the way through this pregnancy.  
  • On Monday, I pre-registered for delivery with the hospital.  Just another example that this kid will be here soon!
  • I am up 1.4 lbs for a total of 17.4 lbs.
  • Although I haven't had an ultrasound in a while, my phone app says Carter is about the size of a head of lettuce.  (18 in, 3.2 lbs)  I'm not sure how close to exact this is, but I can definitely tell he is getting bigger.  Every time he moves around these days, his little kicks pack more punch.  I think that is also why I feel him more often during the day.
  • I went to the doctor and everything is still looking good.  His heartbeat was good and strong and he kept kicking back when she would push down on my stomach.
  • I am now on an every other week schedule.  Wow!  How are we already to this point.

No comments: