Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Friday, January 11, 2013

30 weeks


  • On Monday I made my 1st and hopefully last visit to the triage clinic.  Turns out it was a UTI, but the small amount of bleeding was enough to scare the crap out of me.  They hooked me up and I spent a couple hours listening to Carter's heartbeat and to him wiggle around.  Not really the way I wanted to start my work week, but very thankful all I needed was some antibiotic to clear it up.
  • Ever since our little trip to triage, Carter has been moving like crazy during the day.  I guess he is trying to tell me not to worry and that he is OK.  I am actually starting to see my stomach move when he starts moving around.
  • I've still been trying to get as much exercise in as possible.  The weather finally warmed up a little so it hasn't been as bad walking outside lately.  After taking a 3 week break during the holidays, I started back to yoga class also.
  • I am up 1.4 lbs this week for a total of 16 lbs.
  • I am trying to eat healthier again now that the holidays are over.  
  • I have noticed this week that I am tired more than usual.  I am still sleeping good at night, but about mid-day I really start to need a caffeine pick me up.

No comments: