Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Sunday, January 6, 2013

29 Weeks




  • Not much has been going on this week.  Things are still going good and overall I feel pretty good. 
  • After taking a week off from exercising due to the snow and freezing temperatures, I started back this week.
  • I got my 1st ever prenatal massage.  It was fabulous and it was just what I needed before starting back to work from Christmas break.
  • I am up 0.2 lbs this week for a total of 14.6 lbs.  It amazes me how some weeks there are big jumps in weight gain and others there is hardly any.  After eating like crap over Christmas break, we are trying to get back on track.
  • Carter has had the hiccups a lot lately.  At 1st I wasn't 100% sure that's what is was, but after consulting the world wide web, I'm almost positive that is what I have been feeling.  
  • He is still moving around like crazy.  I feel him most in the morning and at night.  I have woken up a few times in the middle of the night lately and felt him rolling around.  
  • I am still in awe that this kid is mine and he will be here in 11 weeks or less.  I thank God every night for this miracle and I hope to not take any of this for granted.

1 comment:

Charlee said...

Time sure is flying! I can not believe you are 29 weeks! You look amazing! I'm so glad to hear everything is still going well.