I am still hanging in there. Below are a few pics from the last few weeks and some other random stuff I want to remember.
- Overall I'm still pretty tired, but I think some of that has to do with work being sooo crazy busy right now. I might have gone to bed at 7:55pm last night.
- I am still down a couple of pounds, but I am sure it will start catching up to me any day.
- We had another ultrasound on September 24th and everything still looks good. Heartbeat was 165. We tried to get a sneak peak at the gender, but the kid was not being cooperative.
- I am starting to get a little of my appetite back. Usually anything healthy for dinner doesn't sound good, but I actually ate a full meal tonight.
- I haven't worked out in any form in over a week now, but I hope to change that now that the weather is cooling off.
- For now all of my regular clothes still fit. I bought my 1st pair of maternity pants last weekend. I had a 30% off coupon to Gap and I figured I am going to have to have a pair of work pants sooner or later so why not get them on sale.




1 comment:
You're truckin' right along!! You have such a tiny bump so far, but you'll love looking back at these pics b/c it's fairly startling how quickly you change once that kiddo really gets growing. :) Glad to hear that all is going well for you!
Post a Comment