Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Friday, October 19, 2012

First Purchases

After finding out that we were having a boy we made our 1st purchases, received our 1st outfit, and some other clothes.
After our U/S last Friday, we ran over to a friends Furniture Store and bought a baby bed that we had been eying.  We weren't intending to actually take it home with us, but he happened to have on in stock.  My dad brought it back to Sherwood for us on Sunday and when I came home from work on Monday, Scott surprised me and had put it together.



My cousin's spent Thursday night and Sunday night with us since they were flying out of Little Rock and got this cute track suit and socks as a "Thank You."



My cousin has 3 little boys and she gave me a box full of boy clothes.  These happen to be the ones her 1 year old just outgrew, but she said she has 2 more boxes of even smaller clothes.



We also decided to order a stroller.  Amazon.com has been running a good sale on their BOB strollers and we decided to save a little money and go ahead and get one.  I knew this was the stroller I wanted and I didn't really want to look at any other brand.





I'm sure there will be many more purchases to come....this is only the beginning.

2 comments:

Jos said...

Great purchases! I ADORE my BOB Revolution stroller - they really are amazing. I used it a ton in the beginning (with the car seat attachment) and then there were a couple of months that Stella hated it, so we did a lot of baby wearing, and then she started loving it again, and we use that stroller multiple times a week. I hope you love it as much as we do!

Savannah said...

How fun! I am super jealous of your stroller. :)