After bowling we headed over to Brad and Shannon's to watch the game. I didn't have a favorite team this year and I really didn't care who won. We played our annual game of squares and Scott and I ended up winning the 4th quarter. We got our money back and made a little money too.
We snacked on finger foods that included cheese dip, spinach dip, bacon wrapped smokies, pepperoni and cheese stuffed crescent rolls, pinwheels, and homemade oreos.
The half time show to mediocre to me. I liked that Madonna sang some of her old songs, but I was not a fan of her new song. I have to say the game was pretty boring until the last 5 minutes and I was unimpressed with most of the commercials. However, there were a couple of commercials that made me laugh. My favorite 2 commercials were......
- The "Here WeGo" Rescue Dog Bud Light commercial. Click here to see it.
- Sling Baby Doritos commercial. Click here to see it.
Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment