Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Running Totals: Week 6

Thanks to a little bit of laziness and a whole lot of snow, I only made it to run twice last week. I really had no motivation at all last week. I finally went to the gym Tuesday night because I knew it was supposed to snow on Wednesday. I figured that I would make it to the gym on Friday and Saturday, but then our plans changed and I decided to just do my long run on Friday. I was off work Wednesday and Thursday and had planned on working only about a 1/2 on Friday. Friday turned out to be a nightmare. After the 45 minute commute (it's usually only 15 minutes) , the day steadily went downhill. By the time I finally left work at 4:30 (I had only planned on working until 2:30), I was in major need of running out my frustrations on the treadmill. 6 miles will do wonders for your mood!!


Feb 8th - 4.0
Feb 11 - 6.0
Weekly Total: 10.0

Yearly Total: 69.7


18 days to race day!!

No comments: