Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Running Totals: Week 5

Due to the surprise snow day on Friday and the FREEZING cold temps, my long run had to be done on the treadmill last week. It actually wasn't that bad and I lasted longer than expected. This week thinks aren't looking to good. I have yet to make it to the gym. The plan is to go this afternoon. It's supposed to snow again tomorrow...this time they are calling for 5 inches, so it looks like we will be snowed in for at least a couple of days. Hopefully I can still get my long run in either Friday or Saturday.


Jan 31st - 3.0
Feb 1st - 3.25
Feb 3rd - 3.1
Feb 5th - 5.5
Weekly Total: 14.85

Yearly Total: 59.7

25 days to race day! It will be here before I know it.

No comments: