Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Work Christmas Party

So today we had our annual IT Department Christmas party at work. Since our group is always running atleast 30 minutes behind, we were in no hurry to get to the Tech Center for the luncheon. Well this is the one time they started on time. We show up about 30 minutes late and everyone is already eating. Since there aren't many seats left, we get some food and find a seat where we can. Just after I sit down, they decide it's time to play games on the Wii and I hear someone say....."We knew Erica was coming, but we didn't know you would be here Jermaine. We had planned on playing Wii boxing though." I thought....Jermaine....boxing....no way and I looked to my left and I thought to myself "OMG I think that's Jermaine Taylor...no way." I was trying not to stare, but still trying to get a good look b/c why in the world would Jermaine Taylor be at our Christmas party. I get up to get some more food and Kim says to me "What is Jermaine Taylor doing here?" So it's confirmed it is him....holy crap! After they left, I finally asked and found out that his wife's sister works in our department......mystery solved. His wife sang a little karaoke and he even joined in the Wii games by dancing to Thriller. I had to sneak a little video...see below. It's not the best video...







Scott says I should have asked to have my picture made with him....but I wasn't about to be THAT person. Not today anyway....


Good times at the LRSD......

No comments: