- As much as I have loved being pregnant and feeling Carter move around in my stomach, I am beyond ready for him to be here.
- We made another trip to triage on Monday night. I was pretty sure they were actually going to keep us this time and we were going to be holding this sweet child in the hours that following. While I was having regular contractions, they didn't feel that I was actually in labor so after being poked and monitored for a couple of hours, we were sent home. When we got there this time, the triage rooms were full so they actually put us in a labor and delivery suite which made leaving that much harder. Teasing you with a nice big room like that and then telling you to go home is no fun. I really had my hopes up this time and they were crushed.
- I went back to the doctor on Tuesday. Still no change from last week. She stripped my membranes when she checked me and I have been hoping ever since that it would get the process started.
- Exercise has been great this week. I am determined to walk until this baby comes out so I have been hitting the pavement almost every day (6 out of 7 days!!). So far it hasn't helped, but it can't hurt either.
- I am up 2.2 lbs for a total of 26.6 lbs.
- The car seat is now installed in the car.
- The bags we have packed are now in the car. The only things missing are things I use everyday like my hairbrush, make-up, iPad, etc.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
38 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment