Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good Books

I love to read as I have mentioned before.  I recently finished 2 books that I thought I would share.

The first was Plan B by Pete Wilson.  It is about going through a Plan B situation in your life and how to deal with it.  Life doesn't always turn out the way you imagined it would when you were young.  Life throws your curves and you have to figure out a way to adjust and move on with life.  This book talks about several Plan B experiences with people and how the coped.  It also made me realize that no matter how bad I sometimes think my problems are, there are always people worse off than I.  Whether you don't think you have ever experienced a plan b situation or you feel that you have experienced more of them that is fair, this book is a great read for everyone. 


The second book is Flight to Heaven by Dale Black.  It is a book about a guy who was the only survivor of a plane crash that was thought to be unsurvivable.  After the crash as he is trying to recover, he struggles to figure out why God chose to save him.  He overcame so many obstacles and his faith grew so much in the years after the crash.


While I love to read all kinds of books, I have discovered a couple of Christian fiction authors that I have fallen in love with over the past couple of years.  They are Denise Hunter and Tamara Leigh.

No comments: