Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Giuliana & Bill

Giuliana & Bill is probably one of my favorite shows on TV and I watch a lot of TV.  I watch my fair share of reality TV also, but their show is not your typical reality TV show.  Most reality TV shows are trashy in my opinion.  They are usually things that you really don't want to watch but its such a train wreck that you can't stop watching it.  This is totally the opposite with G&B.  They are REAL.  They are real with their ups and downs.  They share their life for everyone to see.  They make me laugh...they make me cry.  And they truly look to be in love despite living in 2 different cities all this time.  I even heard them say last night that they hardly ever go 4 days without seeing each other.  For 2 people who lead such busy lives in 2 cities, that is a huge commitment.  Just other reason I think their marriage will last.  They make me believe that their are still celebrity couples out there that can make it.  I love how they are celebrating what they have dubbed "The Year of Fun."

I started watching during the 2nd season and quickly got hooked.  At first Scott thoughts I was crazy for watching it, but eventually he watched one of the shows with me and now he likes it.  We had recorded the episode last night and it was about 9pm (which is usually about our bed time) and Scott said to me....

Scott:  "How long is G&B? An hour or 30 min?"
Me: "1 hour, do you want to watch it?"
Scott's reply was something like: "Yes, they are funny"

And I'm soo glad we did.  It was hilarious and he was even smiling and laughing through most of it with me.  I need to find season 1 on DVD so I can see it from the beginning.

Giuliana & Bill, Mondays @ 7 on Style Network

No comments: