Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Last year on Mother's Day weekend, I went home to see my parents.  While I was in town, I also met with a doctor regarding my issues with infertility.  That appointment resulted in the decision to have surgery which removed tons of endometriosis.  I am soo thankful that God led me to this doctor and Scott and I decided to have the surgery.  Because of that, I spent Mother's Day this year as a MOM!!!

My parents came down for the weekend and we cooked out and did lots of projects around the house.  My dad built me this awesome planter.  Now I just have to find something to put on it to tone down the brightness of the paint.  But hey, I scored that paint for $5 at Lowe's because it was apparently the wrong color or someone didn't like it.





I am soo grateful for this little guy and I am soo happy I was able to spend my 1st Mother's Day as a mom with family.  The weather was great and we spent lots of time outside.  

No comments: